Australia’s Global Talent Independent (GTI) visa is a fast-track pathway for highly skilled and experienced professionals to immigrate to Australia permanently. The GTI visa is designed to attract and retain the brightest and best global talent in key sectors of the Australian economy, such as financial service, technology, science, engineering, and healthcare.
Eligibility requirements for the GTI visa
To be eligible for the GTI visa, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be invited to apply for the visa.
Key requirements are:
- Have demonstrable talent and achievements of an exceptional standard that is internationally recognised in one of the designated target sectors. (Typically a combination of relevant post-graduate education, awards, publications, research, career advancement, endorsements, professional memberships, etc.)
- Currently earning, or the ability to earn at or above Australia’s Fair Work high-income threshold (currently AUD 167,500 per year, indexed annually on July 1)
- Be nominated by an eligible Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or an Australian organisation with a national reputation in the same field (target sector) as the applicant.
Benefits of the GTI visa
The GTI visa offers a number of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- A fast-track pathway to permanent residency in Australia
- No skills assessment required
- No points test required
- No sponsorship required
- The ability to work and study in Australia
- Eligibility for Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare
- The ability to include your immediate family unit or have them join you to live permanently in Australia.
- The ability to gain Australian citizenship after four years of permanent residency
Why choose Licensed Agents to help with your GTI EOI and Visa application
Licensed Agents is a reputed Australian migration agency with a proven track record of success in helping Global Talent obtain Australia’s GTI visa. We are experts at presenting your talent to align with policy guidelines that govern eligibility. Our business experience means we are in tune with the Australian economy and its talent needs. We offer a range of services to our GTI visa clients, including:
- Eligibility assessment
- Nomination advice
- Preparation and submission of the Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Preparation and submission of the visa application
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the visa process
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service and support. We understand that the GTI visa application process can be complex and challenging, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us today to learn more about the GTI visa process and how we can help you achieve your aspirations.
Here are some additional reasons why Licensed Agents is a great partner to help present your decision-ready EOI:
- We have a deep understanding of the GTI visa program and the criteria that are used to assess EOIs.
- We have a proven track record of success in helping clients obtain the GTI visa.
- We offer a personalized service and tailor our approach to each individual client’s needs.
- We provide our clients with expert advice and guidance throughout the application process.
- We are committed to helping our clients achieve their aspirations to settle in Australia.
If you are considering applying for the GTI visa, we encourage you to contact Licensed Agents today to learn more about our services, visa costs, and how we can present a decision-ready EOI to start your “Global Talent” journey to Australia.