Student Visa Guardian – Live in Australia
Interntional students to study in australia on a student visa may require a guardian, if they are under 18 years of age. Having said that in exceptional circumstances where students are over 18 also require a guardian visa for religious or cultural reasons.
The benefits of student guardian visa
- Study in australia for upto 3 months. If you wish to study for more than 3 months, you can apply for a student visa.
- Bring dependent children with specific age limits and clearly meet requirements. Call us to know more.
- Live in Australia till the tenure time of student or till the student turns 18 years of age.
Eligibility for student guardian visa
A parent / legal custodian of the student must nominate you as the student’s guardian. If you are the student’s parent/legal custodian, you can nominate yourself as the student’s guardian.
- A person who has right legal custody. A parent. A relative of the student. For whom you will be a guardian.
- Applicant should be at least 21 years of age.
- Should be able to provide support financially. Provide accommodation and general welfare for the well being of the student.
- Should have health insurance in the form of Overseas Visitors Health Cover.
GET ASSESSED AUD $400
Note: Fill in questionnaire below for required streams. Attach your CV, Financial Statements and other information you think may be relevant. Complete declaration accepting terms and conditions and Submit | Pay Fee (We will assess the most suitable visa stream for you)